Are you ready for a new challenge and would you like to work in an attractive, modern and automated Warehouse environment? Do you want to work in an active position where you can use your logistics skills? Don't wait any longer and join our Warehouse team in Hapert (near Eindhoven) for 32-40 hours a week!
What are you going to do?
As a warehouse operator you are responsible for picking orders with a hand scanner and our automatic and maneuverable pull carts. Packing and preparing goods for shipment is also part of your duties. You are responsible for checking and shipping our orders to various European countries. In the inbound department you are deployed for activities such as unloading containers or booking stock. In short, an active function where you don't have to sit still. This will make your day fly by!
Do you like to sleep in or do you want to take the children to school in the morning? Perfect! This position is divided into the evening shift from 14.30 to 23.30, or during the weekend. Surcharges apply to our evening and weekend hours.
We are looking for you, because you...
- have at least LBO or MBO work- and thinking level and have experience as a reach truck driver in a warehouse environment;
- are in possession of a reach truck certificate;
- know how to get things done and you are willing to go the extra mile;
- are flexible in the evening shift and willing to work in the weekend shifts;
- have your own transport to Hapert.
We offer you...
- a part-time or full-time job for a longer period of time with the prospect of a permanent contract:
- work in the evening shift between 14:30 and 23:30 with a surcharge on evening and weekend hours;
- an attractive package of employment conditions, including 25 vacation days, a travel allowance, collective health insurance and pension provision;
- the ability to work within a modern warehouse with automated processes;
- working within an enthusiastic, informal, versatile and fun logistics team;
- an informal, no-nonsense and open corporate culture;
- of course an attractive staff discount on our cool lamps;
- cozy Thursday afternoon drinks, playing FIFA or simply enjoying your lunch during the break and working in a working environment that gives you energy;
- unlimited access to our online learning platform, so that you can continue to develop yourself;
- an attractive arrangement for leasing an (electric) bicycle, to come to work even more sustainably.
Working hours are as follows (preferences negotiable):
Monday to Friday from 14:30 - 23:30.
Saturday from 08:00 - 17:00 (September to April),
Sunday from 12:30 PM - 9:30 PM or 2:30 PM - 11:30 PM.
Are you a good fit?
We are a fast-growing international organization with more than 160 employees. We have 40 webshops in 36 European countries and 7 bricks-and-mortar shops, and we continue to expand! We manage the webshops from our office building and warehouse at the Kempen Business Park in Hapert.
QLF Brands is the driving force behind the brands QAZQA, Lampenlicht and FittinQ.
QAZQA is our own rather quirky lighting brand. Our product brand under which we design and produce lighting articles. We serve mostly B2B clients through our own QAZQA webshop. Lampenlicht is our retail brand that stands for the online and offline sales of lighting with a standard stock of more than 3,000 different articles. FittinQ handles all our fulfilment activities, concerning warehousing and customer services. We all have the same mission, which is to always enable the right ambience with lamp and light!
Are you going to help us achieve our ultimate goal: 100% ambience coverage in Europe?
Send us your cover letter with CV, and, who knows, perhaps you'll soon be our new, highly valued colleague!